5 Things: Debate - Presidential and Local
Here are 5 Things to know in Bristol and Warren today.
1. President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney squared off in their first debate of the presidential election srason last night. How do you think they did? Sound off here.
2. Bristol Town Council candidates square off in a forum tonight at 6:30 p.m. at 240 High St., Bristol.
3. Get in shape while helping our furry frinds. 426 Fitness, 426 Metacom Ave., Warren, is offering free Zumba classes tonight at 7. Those participating are asked to make a donation to the Warren Animal Shelter.
4. Author Roberta Mudge Humble offers a discussion on the uniqueness of the nation's smallest state tonight at 7 at Linden Place, 500 Hope St. Learn some of the bests, firsts and unique of Rhode Island, including the uniqueness the author found in writing about the nation’s smallest state. A quiz will be given to the audience to see how much they already know.
5. Expect mostly cloudy skies with temperatures in the high-60s today.