5 Things: Money-making Advice
Here are 5 Things to know today in Bristol and Warren.
1. Businessepeople can learn to mine prospects and increase sales in a competitive, technology-driven economy as author Marc Wayshak hosts a forum, "How to Double Sales in the New Economy at the East Bay Chamber of Commerce, 16 Cutler St., Warren, tonight at 6.
2. Badminton isn't just a kids' game. Adutls are welcome to play Monday evenings at the Thames Street Community Center, Rockwell Dock off Thames Street, tonight form 7 to 9.
3. Did you know you can get Patch headlines and announcements delivered directly to your inbox? Sign up for the Bristol-Warren Patch newsletter and never miss what's happening in the area.
4. This day in history: On Sept. 24, 1996, the United States, Britain, China, France, India, Pakistan, Russia and North Korea signed a treat banning all testing and development of nuclear weapons. North Korea broke the treaty 10 years later, testing a nuclear device in 2006.
5. Expect partly sunny skies and temperatures in the high-60s today.