Bristol Police Log: Pot Busts at Mt. Hope High School, Assault, B&E
The following information was provided by the Bristol Police Department. Where an arrest is noted, it does not indicate a conviction.
The Bristol Police Department reported the following recent arrests:
- Two subjects, one an adult and the other a 16-year-old juvenile, charged with one count each of marijuana possession in separate incidents at Mt. Hope High School, on Jan. 14 at about 2 pm and Jan. 16 at about 9:30 am.
- Crystal Crossen, of 247 Wood St., on one count of domestic simple assault, on Jan. 15 at 7:20 pm. She is due for formal arraignment in Sixth District Court, Providence, on Jan. 30.
- Anthony Vasconcellos, of 59 St. Elizabeth St., on charges of driving with a suspended license and eluding police following a stop on Wood Street on Jan. 16 at about noon. He is due for formal arraignment in Sixth District Court, Providence, on Jan. 30.
- Shaquille Cooper, of 10 Marlborough Ave., Providence, on a warrant issued by Bristol Police for a charge of carrying a pistol without a permit on Jan. 16 just after noon. He was ordered held at the Adult Correctional Institutions, Cranston, to await trial in two separate cases of breaking and entering brought by Providence Police. Cooper is scheduled for a conference on the Bristol charge on March 7.
- Meaghan Carotenuti, of 7 Ursula Drive, on one count of violating a restraining order, on Jan. 16 at about 5:30 pm. She is due for formal arraignment on the charge in Sixth District Court, Providence, on Jan. 30. Carotenuti is also scheduled for a Feb. 6 determination of attorney hearing on a felony charge of domestic assault brought by Bristol Police in November, 2012.
- James Farrell, of 687 River Ave., Providence, on one count each of breaking and entering a dwelling of a person over 60 years of age and vandalism, following his arrest at the Columbian Fathers Seminary on Ferry Road on Jan. 19 at 4:30 pm.
- Jose Colon, of 195 Almeida Terrace, Portsmouth, on charges of DWI after a previous conviction and refusal to submit to a chemical test, second offense, following a stop on Hope Street at Dolly Drive on Jan. 19 just before midnight. He is due for formal arraignment today in Sixth District Court, Providence.
- James Sullivan, of 636 Park Ave., Portsmouth, on charges of DWI and refusal to submit to a chemical test, on Jan. 20 just after midnight. He is due for formal arraignment today in Sixth District Court, Providence.