Bristol Police Log: Reckless Driving, Larceny, Domestic Assault
The following reports were provided by the Bristol Police Department. Where an arrest is noted, it does not indicate a conviction.
The Bristol Police Department reported the following recent arrests:
- Police issued a summons on Jan. 11 to Joseph Squatrito, of 41 Monterey Road, on a charge of driving with a suspended license following a report that Squatrito's vehicle was seen traveling 120 mph on Rte. 24 and 80 mph on Boyd's Lane.
- Luis Silva, of 31 Sherman Ave., on a warrant issued by Swansea Police for a charge of larceny over $1,500 on Jan. 9 at about 8 pm.
- Kristie Carlson, of 5 Barker Ave., Warren, on a bench warrant issued by Second District Court and a charge of driving with a suspended license on Jan. 10.
- Collin Gaska, of 14 Peckham Place, on a bench warrant on Jan. 10.
- Robert J. DaSilva, of 19 San Jose Drive, on a charge of domestic assault — third offense, on Jan. 14 at about 2:20 am.