Bristol-Warren Storm Update Center
Check back for news of cancellations and parking bans — and add your news.
While it didn't produce a high amount of snow, the winter storm that blew through Bristol and Warren on March 7 did cause a few headaches.
Bookmark this page for updates — and if you have a business or organization that needs to announce a cancellation or delay, post it in the comments below.
March 8, 8:20 am —
A parking ban is in effect for Bristol for Friday morning, March 8.
March 7, 2:45 pm —
- Another 4 to 8 inches of snow is expected to fall through Friday morning, according to the Bristol-Warren Patch weather page. Be sure to check back for updates.
- Just a reminder: Public schools in the Bristol-Warren District were already closed today for a professional day.
March 7, 11:30 am —
- Afterschool activities for the Bristol-Warren School District and the afternoon COZ program have been cancelled for today.
- Warren Police have imposed a parking ban beginning at 8 pm on Thursday.
- The Bristol Police parking ban imposed Wednesday night is still in effect.
- Keep up with cancellations and delays by signing up for text alerts through the Rhode Island Broadcasters Association.