Friday: Welcome RWU Freshmen to Bristol, Irene Creeps the Coast
Here are five things you should know today.
- We could see rain showers this evening but temperatures should be in the low 80s today.
- Hurricane Irene is continuing to creep her way up the coast. To receive email updates on all of our hurricane coverage, click "Keep me posted!" at the bottom of any of our Hurricane Irene articles.
- It doesn't look like we are going to avoid this storm, so get prepared and pack a hurricane supply kit.
- Expect a heavy flow of traffic in Bristol today, and it is not just from the road work on Hope Street. Members of the RWU class of 2015 will be moving into their dorms today! Welcome to Bristol!
- Harbor Bath and Body is hosting their third anniversary open house today from 5 to 10pm.