This Weekend: Mt. Hope & Fatima Graduations, Knights Clambake, Firemen's Memorial Sunday
Here are five things you should know heading into this weekend in Bristol and Warren.
- There might be rain today, but Saturday and Sunday both look picture-perfect, with mostly sunny skies and temperatures up to 78. It's perfect weather for the observances of Firemen's Memorial Sunday taking place in both Warren and Bristol this Sunday.
- "Art in the Close" was rained out last weekend but is this Saturday starting at 10 am outdoors at St. Michael's Church, Hope Street in Bristol.
- This is graduation weekend for both Fatima High School and Mt. Hope High School. Fatima holds its final graduation at 7 pm tonight, and Mt. Hope's ceremonies are held beginning at noon at the Paolino Center at Roger Williams University.
- The Knights of Columbus Traditional Clambake is at the Pete Sepe Pavilion on Asylum Road in Warren.
- See baseball played the old-fashioned way, at the Vintage Baseball Game Saturday at the Bristol Town Common. It's a double header starting at 1 pm, between the Bristol Blues and Providence Grays, played with the rules and customs of 1864.