Thursday: Economic Development Forum, Mount Everest "Survivor" at the Audubon
Here are five things you need to know today in Bristol and Warren.
- Rain should continue today, with a high temperature of 71 degrees expected.
- "Business and Education: Collaborating on 21st Century Workforce Needs" is a public forum tonight at 7 pm at the old Bristol Statehouse.
- Ever wonder what it's like to climb Mount Everest? Head to the Audubon's Environmental Education Center in Bristol tonight at 7 pm to hear renowned mountaineer and author Ed Webster, who has harrowing tales to tell.
- It's the home stretch for 2nd Story Theatre's play "Communicating Doors," which runs tonight through Sunday and again next weekend. Don't miss out!
- Roger Williams University holds an Investiture Ceremony and Inauguration Reception today for Donald J. Farish, new President. Although those events are not open to the general public, the Inauguration Week community celebration culminates tomorrow night with fireworks at 8 p.m.