Thursday: Navy Ship Tours, Nature Flicks for Kids
Happy Day After the Fourth! Here are five things you should know today in Bristol and Warren.
- There's a slight chance of showers today with a high of 85 degrees.
- Back to business! The Bristol Historic District Commission meets at 7 pm.
- The USS Carter Hall is open to visitors one more day today, from 1 to 5 pm. The ship was visiting for the Fourth of July celebration.
- Attend the 7 pm Zumba class at 426 Fitness, make a donation and you will help the Warren Animal Shelter.
- The Audubon Society's Environmental Education Center in Bristol offers 's feaeture is National Geographic's "Really Wild Animals: Deep Sea Dive." Free with the cost of admission.