Thursday: Rosé and Roses at Blithewold, Stories in the Starts at the Audubon
Here are five things you should know today.
- Today should be partly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- The Audubon Environmental Education Center will host Stories in the Stars for families
- Blithewold is hosting a wine tasting, Rosé and Roses, today at 6 p.m.
- Don't forget, 2nd Story Theatre is still showing "Speech and Debate", but only for a few more nights! Click here for more information.
- The Bristol Animal Shelter's Capital Projects Committee will meet today at 4:30 p.m., at the Bristol Town Hall.