Looking to get out of the house today? Check out this list of events in Bristol and Warren, taken from the Bristol-Warren Patch Events calendar.
Click the links below to find more information — and be sure to call ahead in case of schedule changes.
Saturday, Jan. 5:
- Yin Yoga at Bristol Yoga Studio, 7:30 am. The studio is also scheduled to host Heated Vinyasa Yoga starting at 9:30. Cost is $15 for each class.
- Open Art Studio hosted by the Bristol Recreation Department, 235 High St. $5, registration required.
- Seeking Artists: Fire & Ice at Hope Gallery, 435 Hope St. Drop-off today and tomorrow in advance of juried art show scheduled for Jan. 12. Fees are $30 for two pieces, $35 for three pieces, with 30-percent commission taken upon sale.
- Bikes and Coffee at Smart Moto in Seekonk, MA. Bring your motorcycle and check out the other bikes.
- Free Electronics Recycling/Drop Off at the Mount Hope Farmer's Market, 250 Metacom Ave. 9 am to 1 pm. Hosted by Indie Cycle, LLC.