Tuesday: Find Poetry, Explore Self-Employment
Here are five things you should know today in Bristol and Warren.
- Today, look for patchy fog with a high of 78 degrees.
- The Bristol Animal Shelter Capital Projects Committee meets at 4 pm. The Citizens Property Revaluation Study Committee meets at 7 pm.
- Wonder what it's like to be self-employed? The East Bay Chamber of Commerce offeres a workshop on "Exploring Self Employment" tonight from 6 to 9 pm. Please pre-register.
- Yoga is offered this morning at Blithewold at 9:30 am.
- Kate Gorton will lead a workshop on "Found Poetry" at the Rogers Free Library tonight from 6 to 8 pm. The workshop is for teens, but youth ages 10 and up are welcome. Sign up at RFL_BRI@hotmail.com or in the Children's Room.