Upcoming Meetings in Bristol and Warren
The Bristol Town Council, Bristol County Water Board, the Warren Zoning Board and a rescheduled Warren Recreation Commission meeting are on this week's schedule.
Public Meetings for Wednesday, Dec. 19:
Warren Zoning Board
7 pm. Warren Town Hall
- Special Use Permit application of DJ Development Corp., 339 Market St.
- Special Use Permit application of Blount Realty Company & Water Street Dock Company, 461/463 Water St.
- Variance application by Lee Hower, 61 Asylum Rd., to construct a 48-by-25-ft. garage.
- Variance application by William J. Kemp, 208 Metacom Ave., for a 25’ 7”-by-24’ 3” addition within the required 10-ft. setback.
- Special Use Permit application by Estate of Theresa Garafa, owner, and Tyfas & Co., Inc., applicant, 4 Baltimore Ave. and Milwaukee Avenue to unmerge two adjacent properties.
- Variance application by John and Joan Coyle, owners, and Charles Defreitas, Genex Homes, applicant, 21 Terrace Ave., to construct a 20-by-16-ft. addition within the required 25-ft. setback.
Tri-Town Meeting — Bristol, Warren, and Barrington Town Councils
7 pm, Barrington Town Hall, 283 County Rd., Barrington
- Act on Bristol County Water Authority’s Strategic Plan, Finance Plan and Rate Information
- Discuss and Act on Anawan Dam Agreement & Repairs
- Regionalization/Shared Municipal Services
Warren Recreational Board
7 pm, Warren Community Center, 790 Main St.
- Chairman's report
- Recreation Director's report
- 2013 budget draft
- Holiday Festival recap
Thursday, Dec. 20:
Bristol County Water Authority
6 pm, Mt. Hope High School, 199 Chestnut St.
- Rate Study
- RFPs Update
- RFP – Legal Services
- Board roles and responsibilities
- Strategic Plan management
- Customer survey project
- BCWA organization chart, position descriptions, salary reviews
- Water Utility Operator Positions
Note: Information taken from agendas filed with the Rhode Island Secretary of State's office, which are attached to this article.