Warren Police Logs: Seven Arrests and Snow Trouble Last Week
A look at Warren Police Activity from Monday, Jan. 16, through Sunday, Jan. 22.
Monday, Jan. 16
- A caller told police that her friend took pictures of her and was refusing to delete them after being asked multiple times.
- A juvenile reported that there was possibly a male looking in the window on Buffalo Avenue.
Tuesday, Jan. 17
- Edmund Larue, 56, of 53 Seymour St., was picked up on a 6th District Court bench warrant.
- A Patterson Avenue resident reported that two dogs were loose in the area and that one dog bit her cat.
- Ryan Dupuis, 22, of 55 Court St., in Bristol, was picked up on an arrest warrant.
- Damage to a boat was reported on Washington Street.
- A convenience store was robbed at knife-point.
Wednesday, Jan. 18
- Vandalism to a motor vehicle was reported on Sisson Street.
- DEM was notified of a sunken vessel near Baggy Wrinkle Cove.
Thursday, Jan. 19
- Christopher Ray, 19, of 43 Franklin St., was charged for driving without/ on an expired license.
- Identity fraud was reported on Summit Drive.
- Police responded to Metacom Avenue for a report of a female with a backpack shoplifting.
- Michael Vaccaro, 45, of 15 Cutler St., Apt. 7, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
Friday, Jan. 20
- Jason Fortin, 35, of 162 Market St., Apt. 1, was picked up on a 6th District Court bench warrant.
- Scott Brackett, 33, of 8 Federal St., Apt. 1, was arrested for simple assault and vandalism.
- Scott Jarvela, 41, of Providence, was arrested for violating a no-contact order and for resisting arrest.
Saturday, Jan. 21
- A Park Street resident called police to report a truck and car parked in the roadway making it impassable for plows.
- The Warren Department of Public Works reported several vehicles in the roadway with a request to have them moved during Warren's snow parking ban.
- A DPW employee reported juveniles on a bedliner being dragged by a pickup truck in the roadway near Long Lane.
Sunday, Jan. 22
- A caller reported being threatened by a neighbor regarding snow removal.