Wednesday: Walk to School Day, Hearing on Bridge Tolls
Here are five things you need to know today in Bristol and Warren.
- It's back! The sun should shine most of today, with temperatures around 67 degrees.
- It's International Walk to School Day and many of our local families are participating. Be careful out there!
- There's a public hearing on the proposed Mount Hope Bridge tolls tonight, at 7 pm at Jacky's Galaxy.
- Rhode Island's Ann Hood, author of The Knitting Circle and The Red Thread, is at Rogers Free Library at 7 pm.
- The East Bay Patriots organization will be among those citizens' groups attending a Press Conference critical of Governor Lincoln Chafee's recent actions, at 5:00 PM in front of the State House, Smith Street side.