- Sunny with some afternoon clouds and high temperatures around 20 degrees as bitter cold moves back into the region.
- The non-profit Community String Project’s Youth Program presents an end of semester concert in the auditorium at Mt. Hope High School, 199 Chestnut St., Bristol, at 7 pm. Students in grades 3-12 will perform and there will be an announcement of the first recipient of the Bethany Sousa Scholarship. Spring registration begins.
- A weekly “brown bag lunch” series for East Bay business women with a new speaker each week continues at noon at the East Bay Chamber of Commerce, 16 Cutler St., Warren. The women’s winter series is hosted by W.E.B.O.N.D. (Women's Empowerment and Business Owners Networking Development) and sponsored by RE/MAX River’s Edge. Admission is $5 a week.
- The boys’ basketball team at Mt. Hope High School hosts North Smithfield High at 6:30 pm.
- The Mt. Hope High School boys’ and girls’ swimming teams take on North Providence High at the pool at Roger Williams University at 6:30 pm.
- The girls’ basketball team at Mt. Hope High travels to Toll Gate High in Warwick for a game at 7 pm.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something