1. Alexander the foolish Jester: Parade forms behind the library at 10:15 a.m. and leaves at 10:30 a.m. Parade proceeds south on Hope St. and back toward RFL's Herreshoff community room at the Rogers Free Library for the show presenting...Alexander the Foolish Jester!
2. Line Dancing Party: Join Bristol and Warren residents in the Community Hall at the Benjamin Church Manor, 1014 Hope St., Bristol, on Friday, Aug. 16 from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m for a morning of line dancing and fun.
3. Dig into Reading today: All are invited to be in the parade! Come in costume! The parade forms behind the library AT 10:15 am and steps off at 10:30 a.m.. It goes down Hope St, to State and to Thames then back to the library through the parking lot. Followed by a performance by Alexander the Foolish Jester!
4. Life, Inc.: Ther is a Life, Inc. meeting today at the Rogers Free Library in Bristol from 9 a.m. to noon in the Quiet Study Room.
5. It's a beach day! Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.