Here are some things to know about today, Oct. 15, in Bristol and Warren:
- Clouds early will turn into sunny skies later and temperatures will reach into the nigh 60s.
- A RhodeMap RI public workshop will be held in the Burnside Memorial Building, 400 Hope St., Bristol, at 5 pm. Sponsored by the Division of Planning, it’s one of five public workshops during to get input from Rhode Islanders on if, how and where their communities should grow.
- Area Catholics schools are holding an information fair at All Saints Academy, 915 West Main Road, Middletown, behind St. Lucy’s Church, from 6:30 – 8 pm. Admissions and student representatives will be available to answer questions and share information about their schools.
- The Bristol Warren Regional School Committee meets at 7 pm in the cafeteria of Mt. Hope High School, 199 Chestnut St., Bristol.
- The Bristol Economic Development Commission meets at 7 pm in the conference room of the Bristol Town Hall, 10 Court St.
- The Warren Voluntary Historic District Committee meets at 7:30 pm in the Council Chamber of Town Hall, 514 Main St.