Here are some things to know about today, Oct. 18, in Bristol-Warren:
- Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon with a high temperature near 70 degrees
- The Roger Williams University theater continues its production of “Metamorphoses” at 7:30 pm in the RWU Performing Arts Center, 1 Old Ferry Road, Bristol; $10 general; $5 seniors/students. Make reservations at 401.254.3666.
- Coffee Depot, 501 Main St., Warren, hosts an Open Mic every Friday from 7 to 10 pm.
- The Mt. Hope High School Huskies football team goes on the road to Cumberland for a 7 pm non-league game at Tucker Field.
- The Fermata Arts Foundation of Avon, Conn., is displaying at the Rogers Free Library , 525 Hope St., some student art work from its collection called “Ideal House.” The works were created by school and university students in Tbilisi and Tskeneti, cities in Republic of Georgia. The display hangs in the Herreshoff Community Room.