- Mainly sunny and very cold with temperatures topping out near 25 degrees.
- Thursday Night Write, a creative writing group at Rogers Free Library, 525 Hope St., Bristol, hosts an Open Mic Night in the Herreshoff Community Room at 7 pm. Bring your music, songs, poems and stories of all kinds to share in a coffee house setting. Coffee, tea, baked goods and others snacks will be provided by the Friends of the Rogers Free Library.
- Want to contra dance? Go to the Warren Community Center at 790 Main St. and join East Bay Contra Dance. You don’t need a partner. There is a $5 fee.
- Franklin Court Assisted Living, 180 Franklin St., Bristol, hosts another open house from 10 am to 4 pm. Operated by East Bay Community Development Corporation, Franklin Court is a full-service assisted living community offering three meals per day in our dinning room, housekeeping, medication management, assistance with activities of daily living and a host of social activities.
- Rogers Free Library gets out the Legos from 3:30 to 4:30 pm in the Herreshoff Community Room and lets children and teens create whatever they want. It’s the final Legos at the library until next year.
- The holidays are here! Share in the spirit with the rest of Bristol and Warren by sharing your photos with Santa, recipes, gift ideas, etc. on Patch. Get the details by clicking here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something