Here are some things to know about today, Oct. 11, in Bristol-Warren:
- It will be a rainy day all day with temperatures getting up to around 65 degrees.
- Merchants in downtown Bristol start their Columbus Day-weekend sidewalk sales.
- The Roger Williams University theater presents its production of “Metamorphoses” at 7:30 pm in the RWU Performing Arts Center, 1 Old Ferry Road, Bristol; $10 general; $5 seniors/students. Make reservations at 401.254.3666.
- Coffee Depot, 501 Main St., Warren, hosts an Open Mic on Fridays from 7 to 10 pm.
- The Mt. Hope High School football team hosts Woonsocket High School at 7 pm at the Bristol field.