Here are some things you should know about today, Oct. 29, in and around Bristol and Warren:
- Mostly sunny all day with a high temperature in the mid-50s.
- Come to the George Hail Library, 530 Main St., Warren, for a “spooktacular” showing of Beetlejuice at 6 pm; it’s a teen Halloween film special night.
- The RI Public Utilities Commission (PUC) holds a public hearing at 10 am on A&R Marine Corporation’s application to operate a ferry between Bristol and Prudence Island; it takes place in Hearing Room A at 89 Jefferson Boulevard, Warwick.
- Euclid Financial Services of Pawtucket holds a Social Security planning seminar at 2:30 pm in the Herreshoff Community Room of the Rogers Free Library, 525 Hope Street, Bristol.
- Literacy Volunteers of the East Bay meets at 6:30 pm in the Rogers Free Library, 525 Hope Street, Bristol.