Looking for a new job? Your very first job?
Bristol-Warren Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in and around the Rhode Island and southeast Massachusetts area.
Do you know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section.
You can also upload your own job postings to announcements.Here are some jobs that were posted in the past couple of days:
- Stevens Children's Home in Swansea is seeking an overnight residential counselor.
- Amtrol in West Warwick is seeking a production mechanic.
- MedOptions in Providence is looking for nurse practitioners.
- Creative Circle in Providence is seeking a long-term freelance graphic designer.
- Hobby Lobby Stores is seeking a store manager in training for its new Seekonk location.
- Caregiver Homes in Providence is looking for a state director of operations for Rhode Island.
- A hotel chain is seeking a senior accountant for its properties in Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- Liberty Tax Service is looking for supervisors for its Providence and Coventry offices.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill is seeking food service personnel and an assistant manager for its restaurant in Warwick.