1. As Labor Weekend marks the unofficial end of summer, it's time to take a look back at the summer of 2012. Share your memories with the Patch community by .
2. Learn to dance to the beat of your own drum.
Rhythm Quest Percussion is a youth-based, non-profit percussion ensemble open to those ages 11-18 years old who wish to learn, play and perform within the community. The ensemble will assemble at the Reynolds School, 235 High St. tonight at 6. For more information, visit www.rqpercussion.com or call 401-253-1611.
3. Start your day with a little Zen.
Blithewold and Bristol Yoga Studio invites you to enjoy a connection to nature, through beautiful landscape, and the peacefulness of Yoga outdoors. Yoga Days at , 101 Ferry Road, begins today at 9:30 a.m. Cost is $10.
4. Become a blogger on Patch and share your expertiser or opinions with the community. Visit the Bristol-Warren Patch Blogging page and sign up today!
5. Expect mostly clouds throughout the day with on-and-off showers and temps in the high-70s.