It’s April Fools Day, but there are a lot of things going on in town to keep you busy and entertained (no joke).
- It looks like we’ll be experiencing a wet-wintry mix today with temperatures in the high 30s. (Editor’s note: We wish this forecast were a horrible April Fools Day joke.)
- Take a break from endless nights of preparing meals and stop in to tonight between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m., for .
- opens for 2011 today! The gallery will be open from noon to 6 p.m.
- Ladies, in Bristol is hosting a free for you! From 5:30 to 9 p.m., stop in for wine, cheese, mini-facials, card readings, and paraffin treatments.
- See Mt. Hope’s award winning original play, “” at the high school at 7 p.m.