- Elaine Dickervitz, of Barrington, on charges of DUI and refusal to submit to a breath test, on Sept. 5 at about 1 a.m. She is due for arraignment Wednesday in Sixth District Court.
- Shawn Vargas, of 21 Magnolia St., on Sept. 5 at 6:45 p.m. on a Sixth District Court warrant for failure to appear at arraignment on a charge of driving with a suspended license brought by Barrington Police. Another arraignment is scheduled for Sept. 18.
- Jonathan Collins, of Providence, on a Sixth District Court warrant for failure to appear at sentencing on a charge of driving with a suspended license brought by East Providence Police. Another sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 18.
- Austin Rosenthal, of Atlantic Beach, NY on Sept. 7 at abour 12:10 a.m. on a Sixth District Court warrant for failure to appear at a January arraignment on a marijuana possession charge brought by Bristol Police. Officers also charged Rosenthal with felony drug possession following the recent arrest. He is next due in court on Oct. 25.
- Ardy Jagne, of 43 Prospect St., on a felony charge of obtaining money under false pretenses on Sept. 7 at 12:40 p.m. he due for arraignment on Nov. 14.
- Officers responded to the campus of Roger Williams University on Sept. 5 at 10:10 p.m. after RIPTA reported students standing in front of the bus. Turns out the bus had been overloaded, and some of the students had been asked to wait for the next bus.
- Warren Marine 1 located a burning boat in the water off Colt State Park on Sept. 6 at about noon. State Police and the U.S. Coast Guard also responded to rescue the three people who had been in the boat.
- Employees of Mt. Hope Liquors reported an apparent shoplifting. Police reports state "restitution was made."
- A cab driver told police on Sept. 7 at about 5:20 a.m. that he had not been paid for the fare. The passenger told police that he'd left some of his possessions with campus safety officers, and needed to get them to pay the cab driver.