The Bristol Police Department reported the following recent arrests and incidents:
- Nicholas Neild, 22, of 157 Chase Hollow Lane, Glastonbury, CT, on a charge of marijuana possession, first offense, on the Roger Williams Campus on Feb. 20 at 4:20 pm.
- Mark Carroll, 47, of 400 Metacom Ave., on a charge of disorderly conduct, on Feb. 21 at about 3 pm.
- Cody J. Cabral, 20, of 15 Monroe Ave., on a charge of driving with a suspended license on Feb. 21 at about 9:30 am. He also has two other suspended license charges pending in Sixth District Court, Warwick, and is due for sentencing on those cases on March 22.
- Helder Martins, 44, of 197 Dean St., Providence, on on a charge of driving with a suspended license on Feb. 21 at about 4:30 apm.
- Glenn Vickery, 21, of 46 Berkeley St., Reading, MA, on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest on Feb. 22 at about 12:30 am at Gillary's on Thames Street. At a hearing in Sixth District Court on Feb. 22, Vickery waived an extradition hearing. He is scheduled to appear for formal arraignment on March 6.
- On Feb. 18 at about 5:30 pm, officers responded to Tupelo Street for a report of an intoxicated male who woud not leave the property. Police called a rescue for the subject.
- Employees of the Seabra Supermarket on Hope Street reported on Feb 20 at 2:10 pm that they witnessed a male subject taking baby formula from the store and leaving without paying for it. Officers notified police in Swansea and Somerset, MA, since the suspect left in a car with Massachusetts registration plates.
- Bristol and Portsmouth Police officers responded to the Mount Hope Bridge on Feb. 20 at about 8:45 pm for a report of someone walking on the bridge. Portsmouth officers had the male subject in custody, and transported him to Roger Williams University.
- Officers responded to High and Walley Streets on Feb. 22 at 4:30 pm for a report of six males kicking over a stone wall.
- On Feb. 24 at about 4 pm, officers responded to the town beach on Asylum Road for a report of a red pick-up truck driving in the area of the old hockey rink. Officers reported no damage, and dispersed the parties from the scene.