Bristol Police this week charged nine men between the ages of 19 and 22 with underage drinking and serving alcohol to minors after officers responded to a house party on Shaws Lane on March 3 just after midnight.
Reports indicate that officers called the Roger Williams University shuttle service to pick up some of the students found at the party.
Charged with underage possession of alcohol were:
- Christopher Glynn, 20, of Milton, MA;
- Tyler Koch, 20, of Long Valley, NJ;
- Kyle Gershuny, 20, of Newburyport, MA;
- Ryan Swanson, 20, of West Newbury, MA;
- Benjamin Peterson, 19, of Westborough, MA; and
- Nicholas Arias, 20, of Manchester, CT.
Officers also charged the following with serving alcohol to minors:
- Christoper O'Keefe, 22, of Holden, MA;
- Eric Patnode, 22, of East Longmeadow, MA; and
- Adam Semple, 22, of Attleboro, MA.
All nine received summonses to appear at future hearings to be scheduled.