- Christopher Lowre, of 226 Water St., Warren, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, on Sept. 23 at about 1:30 p.m. He was due for arraignment on Oct. 2; no further information had been posted on the state court website by the publication time of this article.
- Jason Braz, of 14 Fales Road, on Sept. 24 on a Sixth District Court warrant for failure to appear at a violation hearing on a charge of domestic assault brought in June, 2011, by Bristol Police. No further information had been posted on the state court website by the publication time of this article.
- Joshua Toste, of 537 Main St., Warren, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, on Sept. 25 at about 11:30 a.m. He has two prior no-contest pleas to similar charges, for which he owed $679 in fines and court costs. He is also due for an Oct. 4 pre-trial hearing on a domestic assault charge brought by Bristol Police on Sept. 1.
- An officer responded to Metacom Avenue and Jameson Drive on Sept. 23 at 3:30 p.m. for a report of a large concrete construction block obstructing drivers' view of the roadway. Ptlm. Justin Lisi reported that his view wasn't blocked by the block, though he did notify DOT about the complaint.
- In checking a call about a suspicious car in the neighborhood of Terrace Drive on Sept. 24 at about 10:30 a.m., officers reported that it was a private investigator working in the area.
- A resident of Gooding Avenue filed a complaint about noise from the wind turbine at Safe Way Auto on Sept. 25 at about 9 p.m.