- Timothy Casto, 33, of Providence, on Sept. 29 at about 9:15 a.m. on a Superior Court warrant issued in 2008 for failure to appear at a restitution hearing on a felony embezzlement charge brought by Providence Police. Casto pleaded no contest to the charge, and served two years' probation. Local officers brought Casto to the ACI on Sept. 29 until a hearing the next day, where the warrant was cancelled. He owes $366.66 in fines and court costs, according to online records.
- On Sept. 27 at about 6:15 a.m., a local officer went to Cumberland Farms on Market Street for a report of a stolen lunch bag. Police reports show the lunch bas was returned to its owner, and the man suspected of taking the bag was warned to leave the store property.
- In response to a call about a potentially dangerous animal on Birchswamp Road on Sept. 27 at about 9 a.m., the responding officer reported that it was a pet cat.
- Police reported a fire alarm caused by a curling iron on Wood Street on Sept. 27 at 1 p.m.
- Warren Police issued a BOLO [be on the lookout] for a car involved in a hit-and-run on Arlington Avenue on Sept. 29 at about 11:30 a.m.
- Following a call about shots fired on Sept. 29 at about 7:45 p.m., officers found that the noise had been made by fireworks.