- Rachel Benoit, of 11 Barney St., on Sept. 3 at about 4 p.m. on a Superior Court warrant for failure to appear at an August hearing on felony larceny and selling stolen goods charges. She is next due for a determination of attorney hearing on Sept. 18.
- Alan Jacobs, of 13 Mulberry St., and Amy Conti, of 27A Asselin St., on separate charges following a traffic stop on Market Street on Sept. 4 at about 1 a.m. Officers arrested Jacobs on a court warrant and an obstruction charge, and Conti on a driving with a suspended license charge.
- Timothy Mendes, 54, of Swansea, MA, on charges of drag racing, driving with a suspended license, resisting arrest, and disorderly conduct on Aug. 6 at about 6:15 a.m., following a stop on Market Street. Mendes pleaded no guilty at arraignment, and is scheduled for a pre-trial hearing on Sept. 27.
- A resident of Asselin road told police on Sept. 4 at about 2:30 p.m. that someone had climbed in a nearby home through the window. The responding officer noted that the female had forgotten her keys and used the window to get inside.
- Officers responded to a case of a driver falling asleep behind the wheel on Sept. 8 at 12:20 a.m. after the car apparently hit parked cars on Truman Avenue.
- Responding to a report of smoke near Asylum Road, a local officer found wooden pallets left on top of a still-hot clambake pit.