The Bristol Police Department reported the following recent arrests and incidents:
- Jason Almeida, 37, of 173 Bradford St., on a charge of domestic vandalism in Aug. 15 at about 5:30 p.m. Officers presented Almeida for booking before Justice of the Peace John Rego, who ordered a release with personal recognizance until a Sixth District Court arraignment scheduled for Wednesday morning. Almeida requested two drinks of water while in police custody.
- Kenneth Catalano, 66, of 1014 Hope St., on a charge of assaulting a person over 60 years of age. Officers reported to the site of an apparent disturbance in the Seabra market parking lot on Aug. 18 at 5:25 p.m. Officers returned Catalano to the market lot following a hearing before Rego. He is due for a court hearing on Oct. 23.
- Bristol Police officers reported finding a "person golfing on the athletic fields" of Mt. Hope High School on Aug. 15 at about 2:30 p.m.
- A complaint from a Lower Ferry Road resident about fishermen crossing under an apparently prohibited bridge on Aug. 15 at about 7:30 p.m. led officers to warn the boaters and speak with the reporting party.
- On Aug. 16 at about 8 a.m., officers responded to the East side of Hog Island for a report of an overturned dinghy. Coast Guard responded and towed the boat back to Prudence Island.
- At about 11 a.m. on Aug. 18, witnesses told police of a "dirtbike being ridden" in Coelho Park. Officers described the female's ride as a "moped," and sent elsewhere.