- Fred Dorval, of Boston, MA, on a charge of driving without a license, on Sept. 26 at 2:30 a.m.
- Scott Rego, of Swansea, MA, on a charge of vandalism, on Sept. 27 at about 11:50 p.m. He pleaded not guilty at arraignment, and is scheduled for a pre-trial hearing on Oct. 18.
- John Oliveira Sr., of 6 Wilson St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, on Sept. 28 at about 11:30 a.m. He pleaded not guilty, and the charge was filed for one year.
- Gregg Holiday, of 10 Kathy Court, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, on Sept. 29 at about 9 a.m. He is scheduled for arraignment on Oct. 9.
- A resident of Fox Hill Avenue called in a report of a car driving across several lawns in the neighborhood on Sept. 26 at about noontime. Officers took a description of the vehicle and filed the report.
- Officers issued a BOLO [be on the lookout] alert on Sept. 26 at about 1 p.m. for an SUV used in a theft from the Ace Hardware on Gooding Avenue.
- Four calls for loud parties were received in the early morning hours of Sept. 27, according to police reports. No arrests were made.
- A local officer removed a dead possum from the roadway on Wood Street on Sept. 28 at 9:15 a.m.
- A Bay View Avenue resident reported the theft of a flag and flag pole on Sept. 29 at about 1 p.m.