- Ashley Fox, 25, of 110 Cutler St., on Sept. 25 at about 6 p.m. on a warrant for charges of domestic assault and domestic disorderly conduct. She is due for formal arraignment in Sixth District Court on Oct. 4.
- Christopher Durand, 39, of 236 Water St., on Sept. 26 at about 10:30 p.m. on a warrant issued for shoplifting. At arraignment on Sept. 27, Judge Joseph Ippolito imposed a one-year suspended sentence and one year's probation. Ippolito also ordered Durand to serve 30 days in prison for violating terms of probation set in a previous case of domestic assault and domestic disorderly conduct, with 18 months' probation and two suspended sentences totalling 18 months.
- On Sept. 23, a resident of Highland Avenue reported that she suspected someone had been in her home over the weekend. The responding officer noted finding no damage, and filed a report on the incident.
- A local officer responded to Child Street on Sept. 24 at about 1 p.m. for a mulch fire. Fire personnel responded and doused the blaze.
- Police filed a report under "emotional problem" on Sept. 24 just before midnight after a resident of Joyce Street falsely reported that he had been shot. According to police log notes, the man "was advised to stop... making false reports."
- On Sept. 25 at about 8:30 a.m., a resident of Cherry Street told police about juveniles throwing apples at passersby. The responding officer wrote that the kids were gone when he arrived.
- A local officer went to Touisset Road on Sept. 25 at 9 .m. for a report of a cow laying on the side of the road. The animal had returned to its "proper spot" when the officer arrived.
- The next night, Sept. 26, officers responded to Touisset Road again for a call about a loose cow. The report was unfounded, according to police reports.