Today, Dec. 3, is the deadline to apply for a volunteer position on one of 14 Warren boards, committees and commissions with vacancies. The Town Sergeant position also is available.
The Town Council will interview all candidates at its next meeting on Dec. 10. But you must apply by 4 pm today in the Town Clerk’s Office in Town Hall, 514 Main St.
You can get an application in the Town Clerk’s Office or on the Warren website.
Here are the boards with vacancies:
- Cable Advisory Committee
- Coastal Resource Management Council,
- Conservation Commission
- Economic Development Board
- Harbor Management Commission
- Juvenile Hearing Board
- Library Trustee
- Planning Board
- Recreation Board
- Tree Commission
- Housing Authority
- Voluntary Historic District Committee
- Voluntary Historic Committee - Board of Appeals
- Zoning Board