Things are a bit different this election year – due in large part to the recently passed voter ID law and redistricting of Rhode Island. Before you show up to the polls for the primary elections today, check out our quick and easy guide to this year's polls.
Polling Hours & Locations
Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at eight locations across Bristol and three in Warren.
- District 201 – , 1225 Hope St.
- District 202 – Burnside Building, Hope St. and Court St.
- District 203 – , 101 Asylum Road.
- District 204 – , 199 Chestnut St.
- District 206 – , 480 Metacom Ave.
- District 207 – North Campus Dormitories, Metacom Avenue.
- District 208 – , 150 Franklin St.
- District 209 – , 577 Wood St.
- District 3401 - Kickemuit Village, 20 Libby Lane.
- District 3402 - , 525 Child St.
- district 3403 - , 645 Main St.
Due to last year's , many districts have changed in Bristol and Warren. Don't know which district you're in? Find out here.
You can also visit the Secretary of State's website, where you can enter in your name and address and find out your House and Senate districts.
What to Bring
The days of waltzing in to your polling location without an ID are over. The passage of the voter ID law now requires you to bring an acceptable form of identification in order to vote, including:
- RI driver's license
- US passport
- ID card issued by US educational institution
- US military identification card
- State of Rhode Island or US government issued ID card
- government issued medical card
- Rhode Island Voter Identification Card
Can't Make It to the Polls?
A new mail ballot application allows you to vote by mail if you may not be able to get to the polls on election day. Visit http://sos.ri.gov/elections/forms/ to print and complete a mail ballot application or you may contact the Board of Canvassers to request a mail ballot application. Refer to http://sos.ri.gov/elections/voters/mail/ for full details.
Have More Questions?
Contact the at 401-253-7000 or the at 401-245-7340.