Public Meetings for Thursday, Jan. 3:
Bristol County Water Authority
6 pm, Warren Town Hall
Agenda: Public hearing on rate increase proposal by BCWA.
Warren Parks and Recreation
6:30 pm, Mary V. Quirk School, 790 Main St.
- Chairman's report
- Director's report
- 2013 budget draft
- Election of officers
Bristol Harbormaster Search Committee
7 pm, Bristol Statehouse Court House Meeting Room, 240 High St.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes, December 19, 2012
- Discussion re: Qualifications
- Salary Survey
- Committee Vice-chairman White - Report re: “Business Sense”
- Evaluation Matrix
- Review of Town Ordinance re Enforcement
Bristol Historic District Commission
7 pm, Bristol Town Hall
- 41 Union St., submission of dormer design and material details
- 500 Hope St., Friends of Linden Place, application to install fence
- 98 Bradford St., application for re-roof
Friday, Jan. 4:
Bristol North and East Burial Ground Commission
2 pm, Bristol Statehouse Court House Meeting Room, 240 High St.
- Superintendent's report — number of burials, sales
- Old business
- New business
Note: Information taken from agendas filed with the Rhode Island Secretary of State's office, which are attached to this article.