Six warranty deeds for properties that changed hands were recorded in the Bristol Town Hall last week, Sept. 6-12, including one for a sale of $1.3 million.
There were no warranty deeds filed in the Warren Town Hall.
The homes ranged in price from a low of $227,500 to a high of $1.3 million.
If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live near or in those properties.
- 2 Seabreeze Lane from Ragnhild Dahle to MaryLou Sylvia for $227,500
- 14 Leila Jean Drive from Arthur T.PLacido and Louise I. Placido to Luis F. Medeiros Jr. and Stacy A. Medeiros for $360,000
- 18 Reliance Drive from Robert Newbert and MaryJane Newbert to the Donna Bruno Revocable Trust for $1,300,000
- 728 Hope St. from Marylou Sylvia to Edward D. Mansur and Carole A. Mansur for $322,500
- 38 Seabreeze Lane from Patricia K. Provenzano to Alison M. Mello for $252,000
- 104 Beach Road from Beth A. Engell to Kathleen Beltramello for $245,000
This list was compiled by Kerri Payne, a registered real estate agent and staging specialist with Residential Properties Ltd. Click here for her website: www.kerripaynere.com.