Six warranty deeds were recorded in the Bristol and Warren Town Halls last week, Jan. 12-18, for homes or condos that changed hands, including a $1.14 million home along the waterfront in Warren.
The homes ranged in price from a high of $1,140,000 to a low of $153,000.If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live near these homes or in those neighborhoods.
- 1 Poppasquash Road, Bristol, from MLKKM Bristol RI Family Trust and Compton Doris to Normand Tetu and Ginny Tetu for $440,000.
- 22 Fesser Ave., Bristol, from Jennifer L. Findlay and Richard J. Findlay to Jesse Ferreira and Anneli M. Payne for $352,000.
- 39 Buttonwood Ave. Unit #2, Bristol, from The People's Credit Union to Brianna L. Boulanger and Kevin J. Toste for $175,000.
- 61 Bagy Wrinkle Cove, Warren, from Noreen M. Ackerman to Virginaia H. Soutter Revocable Trust for $1,140,000.
- 91A Seymour St., Warren, from MBMB Real Estate Holdings, LLC to Oliver Moore and Hannah Moore for $315,000.
- 20 Colonial Drive, Warren, from Mark Brinkman to Arlington LLC for $153,000.