Six warranty deeds were recorded in the Warren and Bristol Town Halls last week, Nov. 24-30, for homes that changed hands.
The homes ranged in price from a high of $315,000 to a low of $155,000.If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live near these homes or in their neighborhoods.
- 31 Charles St., Bristol, from Daniel O'Neil to Daniel Gumb and Lindsey Fresta for $212,500
- 5 Greenway Dr., Bristol, from Andrew Monticone and David Conti to Marilyn McFadden for $167,900
- 56 Hopeworth, Bristol, from Lori Murgo to Parker M. Kotuby and Alexandra S. Brodeur for $218,000
- 42 Fatima Dr., Bristol, from Marco Pereira and Michelle Dias to Matthew Benson for $239,000
- 14 S. Cornell Ave., Warren from Frances M. Drzal to Manuel J. Menezest and Jennifer A. Beaulieu for $155,000
- 2 Redwood Ct., Warren, from Patricia S. Schneider and John D. Schneider to Michael Templeton and Gregory P. Costa for $315,000
This list was compiled by Kerri Payne, a registered real estate agent and staging specialist with Residential Properties Ltd. Click here for her website: www.kerripaynere.com.