Baptist Church In Warren
Founded in 1764, the original house of worship was burned by British troops in 1778. It took six years to erect the second church; the steeple was added in 1800, and as years passed, the meeting house grew to what it is today.
The Baptist Church in Warren is very active under the ministry of Rev. Esther Irish, who came to serve the church in October 2004. Its Lion's Den Thrift Shop is located in an adjacent building and is open to the public Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 12 noon. Donations of clothing are welcome.
- Fax: 401-415-5205
- Hours: Worship Service: Sun, 10am; Bible Study: Sun, 9am; Sunday School: Sun, 10:15am Sundays; Office Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 15 November 1764
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Baptist
- Services: Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes