Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum
Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum is a grand estate overlooking Bristol Harbor. This Queen Anne mansion has been kept well maintained in order to preserve its turn-of-the-20th-century style. The gardens and enclosed woodland feature an abundance of indigenous plant life, a rock garden and a variety of trees. Blithewold hosts an education summer camp, where children are taught botany, wildlife and environmental preservation. The mansion is available to be rented for special private events rental. Group tour, camp and event information are available on the Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum website.
- Hours: Gardens and grounds: daily, 10am - 5pm. Mansion: Wed - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, 10am - 3pm. Mon, Tue, closed. On select Monday holidays: 10am - 3pm.
- Parking: Free lot
- Area: 70 acres
- Ticket information: Adults: $10
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.blithewold.org/admissions
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Wed - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, 10am - 3pm. On select Monday holidays, open 10am - 3pm.
- Membership levels: Family, Individual
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Visa
- Services (party and event services): Venues
- Holidays: Christmas
- Seasons: Autumn (Sept-Nov), Spring (Mar-May), Summer (Jun-Aug)
- Season end: Columbus Day
- Season start: Mid-April