Body Magic is a studio that provides yoga, Pilates, fitness, and personal training.
The studio creates a sacred space for the community to explore movement as a way of wellness and the union of body, mind, and spirit.
Clients are advised to bring their own yoga mat and gear.
Note: Body Magic recently moved location to 495 Hope St., Suite 3.
- Hours: check the schedule online or call!
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: April, 2011
- What makes this community special?: At Body Magic You are more than just a number. Our space is cozy and offers a personalized yoga and fitness experience. Our teachers are compassionate, professional and are truly dedicated toward providing a quality experience!
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Senior, Student
- Membership info: east bay chamber discounts
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of classes/week: 19
- Average class size: 6
- Number of instructors: 2
- Styles: Vinyasa
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: Pre-natal
- What is your training philosophy?: We believe in healing through educational movement practices. Our experienced instructors offer a variety of yoga and fitness classes as well as personal training and private lessons.