This fast food staple is home to the Whopper cheeseburger, the first of which was made in 1957. It also offer several other customizable cheeseburgers, French fries, onion rings and milkshakes. The Metacom Avenue location has a drive-thru.
Starting back in 1954 in Jacksonville Florida with one location this fast food chain now has over 12.000 locations in 73 countries around the world. Ninety percent of Burger King restaurants are owned and operated by independent franchisees; many of them family-owned operations that have been in business for decades.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1954
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cheeseburgers, sandwiches, milkshakes, French fries,onion rings, breakfast foods.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bk.com/en/us/menu-nutrition/index.html
- Specialties: The Whopper cheeseburger
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The Whopper
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual