The Coffee Depot, a cozy and lively gathering spot, is centrally located in downtown historic Warren. Its well-trained baristas offer up fair trade and local coffees, as well as goods by local bakers and bakeries, fresh fruit, Odwalla drinks and Empire Sodas (made in Bristol). The Coffee Depot is popular with both locals and RWU Students and, though busy, is rarely overcrowded. Friday open mic nights are a big draw for music lovers and regional musicians. Monthly art exhibits by area artists are also popular.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6:30am - 9pm; Fri, 6:30am -10pm; Sat, 6:30am - 9pm; Sun, 6:30am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Coffee, bagels, breads, scones, sweet treats, yogurt, fruit, fruit drinks and sodas
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: "Classic Main Street USA." "The walkability." "The people."
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Homemade scones, cinnamon buns, flavored lattes (mocha or pumpkin spice)