Did you know that the letters in CVS stand for Consumer Value Stores? Founded in Lowell, Mass., and with more than 7000 stores and more than 4 million customers each day, CVS offers health care and pharmacy needs.
This large CVS location, right on Metacom Avenue close to the Ocean State Plaza, offers a full range of health and beauty products, greeting cards, snack foods, cold drinks, school and office supplies, seasonal and household items.
This CVS features a drive-through pharmacy, flu shots, one-hour and do-it-yourself photo service and has Sovereign Bank ATM inside the store. This location is open early and stays open late.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Major insurance plans
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 8pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No