CVS, which stands for Consumer Value Stores, is the largest integrated provider of prescriptions and health-related services in the nation, with 7,000 locations nationwide. The Warren branch, on Metacom Avenue, has a drive-up pharmacy window as well as dedicated handicapped parking.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 8pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No