This lovely mother-daughter-owned boutique offers unique and original clothing designs, including organic and eco-friendly products. You can find a range of styles from slinky, casual to individual and fresh designs in footwear, clothing and accessories. You may also find natural body products such as non-toxic nailpolish and body lotions. The shop is also known to host many community oriented events for organizations such as the local YMCA and Roger Williams University.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 5:30pm; Sun, 12pm-5pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Apr 01 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Cash/Credit/House Credit within 2 weeks of purchase. All sale merchandise is final.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Closeness within the community between locals and small business owners
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Wear what you feel good in.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Lila P, Red Engine, Nation, Skiff Sweaters,
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No