Ernie's American Martial Arts Center is the perfect place to explore and push the limits of your fitness. Ernie is a master of the highest levels achievable in the advanced world of martial ats. For over 35 years of unyielding dedication to his profession, Ernie will challenge you to achieve your own mastery to levels you never thought possible. Plenty of focus and expert guidance will cap off the beginning of reaching the best you have to give.
- Hours: Call for class and gym schedule
- Founding Date: 1975
- What makes this community special?: Over 35 years of unyielding dedication to his profession, Ernie will challenge you to achieve your own mastery to levels you never thought possible.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: After 3:30pm, Monday through Saturday
- Features: Strength (free weights)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Martial arts
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Type: Karate, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: All fitness levels are welcome.