George Hail Library
Established in the 1871, this historic building houses a collection of approximately 29,000 publications. The library has a recently renovated children's room on the first floor that is easily accessible from the back side of the building. The main floor, accessed from the Main Street entrance, is adult fiction and non-fiction titles. The third floor holds oversized books, a staff office and a quiet table for small community groups. The third floor is also home to a historical collection room with artifacts that tell pieces of Warren's history.
The library offers genealogy resources and reference databases, as well as Internet resources on five computers within the building.
- Fax: 401-254-7470
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Lower level accessible.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Size of collection: 29,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Unlimited
- Programs/classes: Story hours for children, adult and teen book groups
- Book donation information: Donations accepted for book sale
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No